Please enter a search term to begin your search.
If you visit CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc.'s web-site, your web-browser automatically discloses, and our web-server automatically logs, the following information: the date and time, the IP address from which you issued the request, the type of browser and operating system you are using, the URL of any page that referred you to the page, the URL you requested, and whether your request was successful. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that you provide, e.g. in a web-form, may also be logged. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you. .
Any additional data that your web-browser automatically provides may also be logged. This will be the case, for example, if your browser has previously been requested to store data on your computer in 'cookies' and submits them each time you request a web-page within a particular domain (such as cloudcrowd.com). This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you. .
If you disclose personal data to CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc. , we will collect Your Data. Moreover, any data that becomes available to us through any of the means described in the preceding paragraphs may be able to be associated with that identifier, and hence become Your Data.
Disclosure refers to making Your Data available to any party other than CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc. and You. The term disclosure may include many different conditions of data transfer, including selling, renting, trading, sharing and giving.
We may disclose Your Data:
- In the course of business being conducted between You and CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc.
- Where required by law, such as a provision of a statute, or a court order such as a search warrant or subpoena.
- Where permitted by law.
- Your Data may be retained in CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc.'s logs, records, backups, audit trails.
Handling of Inquiries, General Concerns and Complaints
If you have inquiries, general concerns, or complaints about these Terms, or about CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc.'s behavior in relation to these Terms, you undertake:
- to communicate them:
- to CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc. only;
- in sufficient detail;
- through a channel made available by CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc. for that purpose;
CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc. undertakes:
- to provide one or more channels for communications to CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc. Notice under this agreement shall be sent to email@example.com.
You further undertake to not pursue CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc. through any means, including regulatory agencies, the courts, or the media:
- until and unless CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc. has had a minimum of 90 days to respond to the initial communication; and
- while CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc. and you are conducting a dialogue about the matter.
Your Data means data that is capable of being associated with you, whether or not it includes an explicit identifier such as your name or customer number. In particular, it encompasses all data that CloudCrowd Holdings, Inc. is capable of correlating with you, using such means as server-logs and cookie-contents. Your Data does not refer to data that can no longer be associated with you. This includes aggregated data that does not and cannot identify the individuals whose data are included in the aggregation.